When tighter germination is your goal – such as for pastures or waterways – the Vari-Slice is your choice. The functional design offers a low-maintenance option in a heavy-duty overseeder. The solid-stand planting style is ideal for most grass-planting applications. The Vari-Slice works great in either worked or no-till ground.
The tightly spaced disc blades are mounted on an adjustable disc gang. This will allow you to increase the aggression of the cutting action. The blades are available in either a 3” or 4” spacing, depending on your use. The seedbox following these disc blades offers the same seed metering system Kasco is known for: a simple yet reliable metering system for a wide variety of seed types. The presswheel cultipacker not only drives the metering system, but also gives a final grade for your seedbed.
The Vari-Slice is offered in widths from 4-foot to 10-foot, in either 3-point or ATV pull-type (4’ wide only).
- Click to download detailed pdf
- Click to download Model KVS 3634 & KVSP 3634 Product Manual pdf
- Click to download Model KDW 723/724 Product Manual pdf
- Click to download Model KOS 483/484 Product Manual pdf
- Click to download Model KOS 603/604 Product Manual pdf
- Click to download Model KOS 723/724 Product Manual pdf
- Click to download Model KOS 963/964 Product Manual pdf